You're unique. So are we.
The Business Fellows community is the first and only college-administered program at an Ohio business school specifically dedicated to supporting African American, Hispanic, Latino, and Native American students.
By providing access to a network of resources and opportunities, Business Fellows empowers historically underrepresented students to excel within the Lindner College of Business and beyond.
Join a community of diverse business students
Incoming Business Fellows students are paired with an upperclassman peer mentor, gain acess to social events, and make lifelong friends.
Gain access to resources and support
Benefits of Business Fellows membership include collegiate transition courses, dedicated academic and career advisors, and financial support.
Expand your opportunities for success
Business Fellows students ensure their academic and professional success through participation in professional development seminars, leadership training, exclusive study abroad experiences, community engagement and service events, networking opportunities, and tours of leading Cincinnati companies like GE Aviation, Fifth Third Bank, the Cincinnati Reds, as well as minority-owned businesses.
Freshman year at a glance
- Meet your cohort class at the Business Fellows orientation day and welcome dinner.
- Get advice from your Business Fellows upperclassman peer mentor.
- Experience another culture as you and your classmates travel to Toronto.
- Get a jump on your career with professional development workshops and mock interview sessions.
- Impact the Cincinnati region via community service projects.
- Celebrate the successes of all of your Business Fellows friends at The Toast.
Business Fellows welcomed me and gave me a home within the Lindner College of Business. The program has provided me new opportunities through networking, mentorship, professional development, leadership and summer employment.