Report Your Co-op Placement

man writing in a notebook

Make Your Co-op Official

Reporting ensures that your co-op is recorded on your transcript and helps us keep accurate records of where students are working. Plus, it's free Lindner does not charge a co-op fee!

Reporting your co-op also creates a win-win scenario for our employers, who benefit from their partnership with Lindner Career Services.

How to Report Your Co-op

  1. Go to and log in with your 6+2 and central UC password.
  2. Click "Career Center" at the top of the page, then "Experiences."
  3. Click "Submit an Experience."
  4. Choose the "Lindner College of Business Students - Co-op/Internship" template with the correct term.
  5. Complete all fields on the form, then click "Submit Experience."

What's next?

Once you complete and submit this form, a member of our team will enroll you in either LPE 3000/4000 (for full-time co-op) or LPE 3001/4001 (for part-time co-op and international co-op). Keep in mind that this is a zero-credit course — we don’t want you to have to pay UC to complete a co-op.

During your co-op semester, you'll be provided links to complete two assessments, one initial and one final, about your experience. Successful completion of both assessments will result in a Passing (P) grade for the co-op course.


Co-op reporting deadlines for each semester align with the 100% Refund/Drop Period Ends date as determined by UC’s Office of the University Registrar. Please refer to UC's academic calendar for applicable dates.

Students receiving co-op offers after the deadline should connect with their career coach.