Undergraduate Long-Term Programs

student in Norway

Do you want to study abroad for three weeks — or longer? A summer program, semester exchange program or external study abroad program may be the right fit for you.

Long Term study abroad roadmap

Semester Exchange Programs

  • Austria: Johannes Kepler University
  • France: Audencia School of Management
  • France: Toulouse Business School
  • Germany: University of Mannheim
  • Norway: Norwegian School of Economics
  • Switzerland: Zurich University of Applied Sciences

Semester External Study Abroad Programs

UC is a member of the University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC), a non-profit organization originally founded by universities to provide quality, immersive study abroad experiences at an affordable price. As a member of USAC, UC students are eligible for scholarships on their programs. 

USAC programs that offer business coursework (semester and summer options)

Summer Study Abroad Programs

Students at Audencia summer term

Long-Term Study Abroad Course Approval

CATS logo

Before you go abroad on an LCB long-term program, you need to make sure that the courses you want to take will work toward your degree at UC. Find courses at a program that has similar content to the courses you still need to take by using the Credit Approval Transfer Service (CATS).

  • Go to Lindner Central, and log in with your 6+2. Choose 'Student Services' then 'Credit Approval Transfer Service (CATS).'
  • LCB students will use CATS for one of two purposes:
    • Search for pre-approved courses in 'Approved Study Abroad Courses.' If you find the course already approved, you can add it to your Academic Credit Approval Form. Courses must match your program of application.
    • OR Submit for course approval. Choose 'Request a New Study Abroad Course' and fill in all required information, including a syllabus, for submission. You will be notified via email if the submission is approved or rejected. Please allow two weeks for this approval process.