Student Pitch Video Upload and Submit Instructions
The below information offers steo-by-step instructions for uploading and submitting pitch videos for the 2021 IQ E-Pitch Competition.
1. Navigate to the UC Kaltura site at https://lcob.mediaspace.kaltura.com, pictured below.
2. Login with your UC ID and password.
3. Once logged in, navigate to the upper righthand corner and select the “+ ADD NEW” button.
A drop-down menu will appear. From this menu, click “Media Upload,” pictured below.
4. Choose to upload your file manually, or drag the .MP4 or .MPV file directly into the "Drag & Drop" area shown on the screen, pictured on the left..
Tip: Be sure your video adheres to the UC Code of Conduct, is in horizontal format, and is no longer than two minutes in length.
5. Upload the appropriately-named and properly-formatted video file with your Qualtrics registration number first and then your team name. For example: “38775 Yabba dabba do."
Tip: Your registration number can be found in the “2021 IQE Pitch Application” welcome email, pictured below.
6. Add a description for the video, such as “IQE Pitch Competition 2021 - 38775 Yabba dabba do”
7. Add the three tags, each separated by a space:
c) Whichever track your video is submitted to, for example: #GraduateTrack or #FreshmanTrack
Further action is required to make this image accessible
One of the below criteria must be satisfied:
- Add image alt tag OR
- Mark image as decorative
The image will not display on the live site until the issue above is resolved.
9. Add the “IQEPitch” channel as a collaborator. Assign both co-editor and co-publisher permissions, as pictured on the left.
10. Click "Save".
11. Ensure the privacy setting is set to “Private - Media page will be visible to the content owner only".
12. Click “Save” again. You should be taken to a screen that confirms your changes have been saved, pictured below.
13. Congratulations! You have uploaded your video for consideration in the 2021 UC IQE-Pitch Competition!