Custom Analytics Training
The UC Center for Business Analytics offers on-site data analytics and data management training that can be customized to your business needs. We will develop a training plan and bring experts to your location, or facilities in the Lindner College of Business can be used. On site technology is available to deliver a course to remote locations if needed. To optimize learning, we recommed no more that 25 attendees per training class.
We can deliver one of our standard training courses or design a customized course that aligns with your business needs and uses your data so that you can maximize value from the training. We offer courses on various topics such as:
- Data Management and Data Stewardship
- Data Visualization
- Analytics in Excel
- Introduction and Advanced Tableau Training
- Introduction, Advanced and Applied Power BI
- MS Power Platform
- Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced and Machine Learning with R
- Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced Python for Data Science
- Big Data and Hadoop
- Project Management
- Prescriptive, Descriptive and Predictive Analytics
For details on current course offerings, customized course information, or quotes for on-site training, please contact the Center for Business Analytics, Larry Porter or 513-556-4742.