Our flagship event, held in April, brings internationally-recognized speakers from notable organizations presenting on a wide variety of analytic topics.
The annual Analyitcs Summit features two days of analytics training and a conference day, focused on real-world applications of business analytics, that includes keynote speakers and topical analytics tracks, with multiple presentations in each track.
Training sessions cover current topics and tools in data science. Recent courses include Machine Learning, Tableau, MS Power BI, Deep Learning in R, Big Data:Hadoop and Spark, Data Mining, and Analytics for Executives.
Past keynote speakers include:
- Eric Siegel: Founder of Predictive Analytics World and Author of Predictive Analytics: The Power to Predict Who Will Click, Buy, Lie, or Die.
- Tom Davenport: Author of Competing on Analytics and cofounder of the International Institute for Analytics.
- Stephen Few: Recognized as a world leader in the field of Data Visualization.
- Jack Levis: Director of Process Management, UPS.
- Zeynep Tufekci: Technosociologist, Author, Professor at University of North Carolina
Next Analytics Summit: April 19-21, 2021 at the Sharonville Convention Center.