Urban Impact Studio
The Urban Impact Studio will fuel economic development and equity in our local communities — and beyond. This effort creates a platform for our students to make an impact, providing support to our diverse and inclusive community partners by empowering business problem solvers. Project-based learning is core to these efforts.
Align and grow Lindner's project portfolio to support our community, and our corporate partners' needs for problem solving, talent and community development to drive social impact.
How We Achieve Our Goal
- Creating a congruent toolkit to facilitate value-added, project-based learning strategies and opportunities for our students while cementing their ties to the community.
- Leveraging our internal networks to promote the work and projects we lead to drive impact in our region, communicated through metrics, stories and images to highlight the valued solutions provided to our partners.
- Demonstrating Lindner's value proposition as a choice provider of talent in sourcing our students for internships, co-op opportunities and permanent hires.
Urban Impact Studio
- Provide director-guided projects serving our inclusive excellence community partners
- Pair partner needs to our project portfolios (i.e., scale and specialization)
- Showcase our solutions by raising the visibility of the impact we are having with our partners and in our communities.
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Partners served by Lindner's Centers and Institutes
- Students engaged in projects
- Visibility and value
Sip and See: Meet the Urban Impact Studio
The Urban Impact Studio hosted a Sip and See for interested community partners and Lindner faculty, staff and students in August 2022.
The launch event introduced two of the three projects that will launch for the fall 2022 semester. Partner organizations benefitting from projects include Black Art Speaks and Cincinnati Preschool Promise.
Watch this space or Lindner's UC News page for updates on these inaugural and future projects.