Carl H. Lindner III Center for Insurance and Risk Management
The Carl H. Lindner III Center for Insurance and Risk Management is an industry-leading research center that seeks to understand, analyze and improve how economies, enterprises and individuals manage risk.
By engaging faculty and students throughout the University of Cincinnati and (inter)nationally recognized scholars in insurance and risk management research and collaboration, as well as cultivating industry partnerships, the Center is the premier provider of thought leadership through high-impact risk research and exchange of knowledge between academia and industry.
- The Center seeks excellence in insurance and risk management education, research and industry support.
- We promote the importance of risk management and insurance on an enterprise-wide basis as a critical component of protecting key organizational assets and achieving organizational goals.
- We support innovation in risk management through high-impact research, conferences and workshops, data analytics, and ERM consulting/training to help organizations effectively manage risk.
- We stimulate interdisciplinary synergies at the University of Cincinnati, including finance, accounting, business analytics, professional selling, climate research and information technology, as well as mathematics and actuarial science, to better serve the insurance and risk management profession.
- We aim to best serve the insurance industry by producing highly competitive graduates who will become exemplary business problem solvers.
The Carl H. Lindner III Center for Insurance and Risk Management provides synergy among existing programs and organizations and serves as a catalyst in the risk management field and a vehicle for allocating greater resources to key needs in risk management.
Carl H. Lindner III Center for Insurance & Risk Management
2906 Woodside Drive, Suite 2331
Cincinnati, OH 45221
Academic Director, Carl H. Lindner III Center for Insurance and Risk Management, Virgil M. Schwarm Associate Professor of Finance and Investments
2331 Carl H. Lindner Hall
Director of Professional and Industry Engagement, Carl H. Lindner III Center for Insurance and Risk Management, Assistant Professor-Educator, Department of Finance, Real Estate, and Insurance and Risk Management
2332 Carl H. Lindner Hall