The Lindner College of Business Pre-Business Program is designed to support you.
You were admitted to this program because we believe in your ability to be successful as a business major. Students admitted to the Lindner Pre-Business program are admitted to the Lindner College of Business and enjoy the same unique first-year experience all Lindner students experience.
Lindner Pre-Business Program Benefits
- Direct admission to the Lindner College of Business with no additional barriers.
- Placement in a Lindner Learning Community.
- Access to a Lindner academic advisor and career advisor.
- Additional math and college skills support.
Your Next Steps
To become part of the pre-business program at Lindner, you must:
- Confirm your Admission no later than May 1
- Take the Math Placement Test. This test of math knowledge is important and will be the determination for which math class you will be placed in. Be sure to follow all directions and put forth your best work.
First Semester At-A-Glance
Pre-business students all participate in a Lindner Learning Community. Core Lindner classes will be with a community of other business students.
|Essentials of Business||2|
|Business Pathways I||1|
|Math – exact course based on results of Math Placement Test||3|
|Supplemental Review Session for Math||1|
|College Success Skills||1|
|Business Fellows – strongly recommended for eligible students||1|
|General Education Course (Ex: English)||3|
If you have questions about the Pre-Business program, contact the Lindner Undergraduate Admissions team at email@example.com.