The Lindner College of Business Pre-Business Program is designed to support you.
You were admitted to this program because we believe in your ability to be successful as a business major. Students admitted to the Lindner Pre-Business program are admitted to the Lindner College of Business and enjoy the same unique first-year experience all Lindner students experience.
Lindner Pre-Business Program Benefits
- Direct admission to the Lindner College of Business with no additional barriers.
- Opportunity to change major to a business degree program as early as the end of your first semester (similar to the Business Undecided program).
- Placement in a Lindner Learning Community.
- Access to a Lindner academic advisor and career advisor.
- Additional math and college skills support.
First Semester At-A-Glance
Pre-business students all participate in a Lindner Learning Community. Core Lindner classes will be with a community of other business students.
|Essentials of Business||2|
|Business Pathways I||1|
|Math – exact course based on results of Math Placement Test||3|
|Supplemental Review Session for Math||1|
|College Success Skills||1|
|Business Fellows – strongly recommended for eligible students||1|
|General Education Course (Ex: English)||3|
If you have questions about the Pre-Business program, contact the Lindner Undergraduate Admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.