Centers & Partnerships
The Lindner College of Business has research centers that offer in-house expertise and focus on cutting-edge interdisciplinary research, connecting students with the Greater Cincinnati business community and International partners and providing valuable resources to constituents and supporters through projects, programming and more.
The following centers or institutes are housed at Carl H. Lindner Hall at 2906 Woodside Drive:
- Carl H. Lindner III Center for Insurance and Risk Management
- Center for Business Analytics
- Center for Entrepreneurship and Commercialization
- Center for Professional Selling
- Johnson Investment Institute
- Kautz-Uible Economics Institute
- Real Estate Center
The Goering Center for Family and Private Business is housed at U Square @ the Loop at 255 Calhoun Street, across from UC’s main campus.