Benefits of graduate certificates
Graduate certificates can provide:
- A stand-alone option to gain specialized knowledge of a business function in order to further your career and enhance your resume.
- A preliminary step in starting a master's degree program; all credits taken as part of a graduate certificate may be subsequently applied towards an MBA or relevant MS degree.
- An opportunity for Lindner MBA and MS students to add even more value to their degree*.
*Degree-seeking students must still apply for admission to the desired graduate certificate program. Please contact your academic advisor to apply.
Lindner graduate certificate programs are:
- Fast: Complete a certificate in as little as eight months.
- Focused: Specialized knowledge of a specific business function or cross-disciplinary domain.
- Relevant: Certificates provide you with new skills and teach you how to better leverage your existing skills and knowledge.
Choose from over 20 certificate options
- Business Foundations
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Finance (three certificate options: Corporate Finance, Finance, and Investment Management)
- Health Care (four certificate options: Health Care Administration, Health Care Finance, Health Care Operations, and Health Care Policy and Regulations)
- Marketing and Sales (four certificate options: Marketing, Marketing Research, Professional Selling and Sales Management, and Retail Management)
- Operations Excellence
- Public Economics
- Real Estate
- Taxation (two certificate options: Corporate Taxation and Individual Taxation)
- Cross-disciplinary (five certificate options: Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Innovation, International Business, and Leadership and Management)
Graduate certificates can be completed as stand alone programs or in conjunction with the Lindner MBA or masters programs.