Benefits of graduate certificates
Graduate certificates can provide:
- A stand-alone option to gain specialized knowledge of a business function in order to further your career and enhance your resume.
- A preliminary step in starting a master's degree program; all credits taken as part of a graduate certificate may be subsequently applied towards an MBA or relevant MS degree.
- An opportunity for Lindner MBA and MS students to add even more value to their degree*.
*Degree-seeking students must still apply for admission to the desired graduate certificate program. Please contact your academic advisor to apply.
Certificate programs are not federal financial aid eligable and the unversity will not issue an 1-20 for international applicants pursuing a standalone certificate.
Lindner graduate certificate programs are:
- Fast: Complete a certificate in as little as eight months.
- Focused: Specialized knowledge of a specific business function or cross-disciplinary domain.
- Relevant: Certificates provide you with new skills and teach you how to better leverage your existing skills and knowledge.
Choose from over 20 certificate options
- Business Foundations
- Data Analytics
- Data Science
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Finance (three certificate options: Corporate Finance, Finance, and Investment Management)
- Health Care (four certificate options: Health Care Administration, Health Care Finance, Health Care Operations, and Health Care Policy and Regulations)
- Human Resources
- Leadership and Management
- Marketing and Sales (four certificate options: Marketing, Marketing Research, Professional Selling and Sales Management, and Retail Management)
- Operations Excellence
- Public Economics
- Real Estate
- Taxation (two certificate options: Corporate Taxation and Individual Taxation)
- Cross-disciplinary (five certificate options: Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, Innovation, International Business, and Leadership and Management)
Graduate certificates can be completed as stand alone programs or in conjunction with the Lindner MBA or masters programs.