Since 1906, the nationally ranked Carl H. Lindner College of Business has enabled students to develop problem-solving skills and hone their business acumen through rigorous academics and harnessing the power of Greater Cincinnati's vibrant business community.
The Lindner MBA
It's your degree. Personalized, customized and immersive, our MBA program welcomes individuals from all professions and educational backgrounds who want to level up their business acumen and problem-solving skills.
Our MBA program is uniquely designed to fit each student's specific needs and consists of 48 credit hours: 10 credit hours of foundation classes, 26 credit hours of core classes, and 12 credit hours of electives.
- Dual degree options in which you can earn an MBA and one of our specialized master's degrees in two years or less when studying full time.
- Joint degree options in art administration, law and medicine.
- Program outline and requirements.
- Get to know some of our esteemed MBA alumni.
Specialized Master's Degrees
You’re an individual. Your experiences, skills, goals and even your needs are unique. A specialized master's program provides you the opportunity to hone your specific business interests into marketable expertise, all at your own pace.
Specialized Master's Options
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Arts in Human Resources
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Taxation (Online)
Fast. Focused. Relevant. Lindner's graduate certificate programs are a unique, stand-alone option for business professionals seeking specialized knowledge of a specific business function or opportunities to train across disciplines.
Graduate certificates can be completed in as few as eight months and subsequently applied towards an MBA or relevant specialized master's degree.
PhD programs at Lindner are designed to provide the background and skills necessary to conduct independent research and prepare students for a primary career in teaching and research.
Graduate Program Infomation Sessions
Learn more about the Lindner MBA, specialized master's degrees and graduate certificates at an upcoming information session. Registration is required to access the Webex. All times listed are Eastern Standard.