MS Information Systems Admissions
- International Final: May 15, 2020
- Domestic Priority: June 1, 2020
- Domestic Final: July 31, 2020 (subject to space availability)
To apply you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically. One needs to be an academic reference and one needs to be professional.
- IELTS or TOEFL score (International applicants only)
Note: As a response to COVID-19, the Lindner College of Business is not requiring GMAT/GRE scores on applications for fall 2020.
Full-time MS Information Systems applicants who are chosen to move past the first round of application review will be asked to submit a virtual interview proctored by Kira Talent. You will be notified via email when selected for this round and will have two weeks to complete the interview.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.