MS Information Systems Admissions
Apply by the priority deadline for first consideration for funding, an earlier admissions decision, additional time to find housing, and, for international students, additional time to secure your visa.
Applications will close when a program reaches capacity, so it’s important to apply early.
- Priority Deadline: January 31, 2024
- International Deadline: April 15, 2024
- Final Deadline: July 31, 2024
To apply you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically. One needs to be an academic reference and one needs to be professional.
- IELTS, TOEFL or Duolingo score (International applicants only)
- GMAT or GRE official score
Note: GMAT/GRE waivers are available. See Entrance Exams Information page for details.
Full-time MS Information Systems applicants who are chosen to move past the first round of application review will be asked to submit a virtual interview proctored by Kira Talent. You will be notified via email when selected for this round and will have two weeks to complete the interview.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.