Lindner Summer Institute
July 10–13, 2019
The Lindner Summer Institute introduces emerging diverse leaders who are rising high school sophomores, juniors or seniors to the University of Cincinnati’s experience and the fast-paced, multi-faceted business world.
Participants have the opportunity to:
- Engage with Lindner alumni and current students
- Partake in interactive workshops with Cincinnati’s top business executives and Lindner’s faculty
- Elevate leadership, presentation and communication skills through collaborative teamwork
- Network with other future business professionals
- Experience campus life: live in the residence halls, dine at local eateries and participate in social activities
Application and admission details
Tuition for the Lindner Summer Institute is $400, which includes meals, housing, and activities. Need-based scholarships are available.
The admissions process is competitive, with preference given to:
- Rising sophomores, juniors and seniors in high school
- Historically underrepresented groups, namely students who identify as
- American Indian/Native American
- Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander
- Women-identified or gender-non-conforming
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer/questioning
- First generation (neither of your parents graduated college)
- 2.75+ cumulative GPA and competitive standardized test scores (PLAN, ACT, PSAT or SAT)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and a commitment to diversity and inclusion
Note: this event is open to undocumented and DACA students.
- Completed application
- Letter of recommendation
- Unoffical high school transcript
Application materials will be accepted until May 15 at 5:00 p.m. EST.