UC invented co-op in 1906. Today, our commitment to “learning by doing” has never been stronger. By embedding paid, professional experiences within our academic programs, co-op helps Lindner students gain the skills, confidence and connections that accelerate their learning and their careers.
At the university that founded co-op — ranked as the No. 1 public co-op university and consistently Top 5 in the nation — you’ll immerse yourself in an innovative and experience-based curriculum that includes cross-disciplinary projects, remote work options and industry certifications. To ensure success, you’ll be assigned a personal academic advisor and a career coach to help you navigate academic and professional experiences.
Choose Your Own Adventure
A creative working on major motion pictures. A marketing marvel consulting for a local Fortune 500 company. A recent graduate flying high with one of the world’s largest corporations. A finance whiz destined for the C-suite.
Such are the wildly divergent, yet similarly impactful voyages in cooperative education experienced by Lindner students.
- 1,300+ Lindner students complete a co-op per year.
- Lindner co-ops and interns earned an average of $10,800 per semester in 2021-22.
- 92% of Lindner students obtained a full-time job within three months of graduation (75% survey response rate).
- Lindner students with four or more co-ops are more likely to find work within three months of graduation and earn an average starting salary in excess of $62,000.
Take Advantage of Lindner Advantages
The Lindner Career Services staff is specifically dedicated to business students like you. You’ll have access to:
- Virtual Interview System
- Career Assessments
- Resumé Critiques
- Career Fairs
- Networking Events
- Employer Information Sessions
- Online Networking Portal
- Job Search Strategies
- Professional Workshops and Events
- Weekly Job Announcements
- On-Campus Interviews
- Mock Interviews
- Industry-Specific Panels