Although in-person classes are conducting remotely through the end of the semester, Lindner Career Services Center remains open. We are happy to meet with you virtually. For all career and professional related needs, students are welcome to schedule career coaching sessions through Handshake:
- Go to the Handshake homepage
- Click Career Center
- Click Appointments > Schedule a New Appointment
- Click Lindner College of Business > Lindner Career Services – Individual Coaching Appointment
- Pick a day that works for you, and then select a time
- Under Appointment medium, select your preference Phone Call or Video Call
Audio/Visual Appointment Options
1. If you selected Video Call, your career coach will contact you via Microsoft Teams. Teams can be accessed through a web browser, phone app, or desktop app. To access through your web browser:
- Log in to mail.uc.edu
- Select the “App Launcher” icon in the top left-hand side of the screen
- Click “Teams”
- At your scheduled appointment time, a coach will start a video/audio conference call with you
2. If you selected Phone Call, your career coach will call you at your scheduled appointment time. Please leave your cell number in the Appointment Notes section.
1. We have students seeking employment (co-op, full-time, internships, and part-time). The best way to connect is via Handshake, our all UC job portal. https://app.joinhandshake.com/employer_registrations/new
2. You can also connect with our career coaches here https://business.uc.edu/career-services/meet-our-team.html who are in communication with job seekers.
3. To get an idea on salary and wage information you can find that here https://business.uc.edu/career-services/for-employers/placement
Lindner Career Services
Your path to a brilliant career
Lindner Career Services is here to help you stand out. From defining your career path to searching for a full time position, we will support all aspects of your career development. We strive to be innovative and effective in getting to you into your ideal career position.
We'll help you create a customized roadmap for developing proficiency in professionalism, academics, character, and engagement that fits your personal goals and enables career success. This model is known as PACE. Our Career Services team is here to help develop these professional characteristics for career success. We'll help you:
- Acquire teamwork skills and the ability to present yourself with confidence.
- Strengthen your resume through international and local co-op or internship opportunities.
- Develop interview, etiquette, presentation and writing skills through focused coursework, beginning freshman year.
- Fuel career planning through support from our Career Services team.
Resources for students
Resources for employers
What we do
Our Career Services team helps students refine their professional appearance, accurately convey ideas in written and verbal communication, work productively in teams and execute compelling presentations. By senior year, students have acquired the soft skills necessary to effectively lead and perform in business and social situations. We'll help you by providing:
- Individualized career coaching appointments
- Drop-in hours (Monday-Friday, 1:00-4:00 p.m.)
- Resume critiques
- Interview preparation
- Mock interviews
- Networking events
- Career assessments
- Dining etiquette
- Salary negotiations
- Job search strategies
- Interview Stream virtual interview system
- Handshake (job, co-op and internship postings)
Our goal is to ensure that all students at the Lindner College of Business put their best professional foot forward in pursuit of a satisfying career. Together with faculty, staff, industry professionals and UC alumni, the mission of Lindner Career Services is to:
- Enhance the professional acumen of our Lindner students and empower them to identify and attain personally rewarding careers
- Foster mutually beneficial relationships with employers, while positioning them to build their brands and to engage and hire Lindner College of Business students
The Lindner Career Services team adheres to university-wide policies. Please review all policies, particularly the No Show Policy, if you are participating in or plan to participate in On Campus Recruiting. If you have questions, please contact your career coach.