MS Business Analytics Admissions
- International Priority: January 31, 2023
- International Final: March 15th, 2023 (subject to space availability)
- Domestic Priority: April 15, 2023
- Domestic Final: July 31, 2023 (subject to space availability)
- Part time applications accepted
- Deadline: November 30, 2022
- Three semesters, or four quarters, of college-level calculus through multivariate calculus. One course in linear algebra or matrix methods.
- A fundamental knowledge of computing, including facility in a procedural programming language like C, C++, Java, Matlab, Python, R, Ruby, SAS or Visual Basic.
- Each student must complete at least four of the seven Basic Business Knowledge courses before graduating from the program.
To apply you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically
- IELTS, TOEFL or Duolingo score (International applicants only)
- GMAT or GRE official score
Note: GMAT/GRE waivers are available. See Entrance Exams Information page for details.
Full-time MS Business Analytics applicants who are chosen to move past the first round of application review will be asked to submit a virtual interview proctored by Kira Talent. You will be notified via email when selected for this round and will have two weeks to complete the interview.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.