- International: March 15, 2021
- Scholarship Priority: April 15, 2021
- Final Domestic Deadline: July 31, 2021 (full-time program subject to space availability)
* The full-time MBA cohort is a fall start only. Students may take a full time course load in other terms but will not be a part of our cohort experience and will not have access to most daytime courses.
- International: October 15, 2020
- Domestic Deadline: December 15, 2020 (full time program subject to space availability)
- International: February 15, 2021
- Domestic Deadline: April 15, 2021 (full time program subject to space availability)
To apply for the Lindner MBA you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically, we prefer at least one professional reference
- IELTS or TOEFL score (International applicants only)
- GMAT or GRE official score
Note: GMAT/GRE waivers are available. See Entrance Exams Information page for details.
Full-time MBA cohort applicants who are chosen to move past the first round of application review will be asked to submit a virtual interview proctored by Kira Talent. You will be notified via email when selected for this round and will have two weeks to complete the interview.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.