- International: September 15, 2019
- Final: December 15, 2019
- International: February 15, 2020
- Final: April 15, 2020
- International: April 15, 2020
- Scholarship Priority: April 15, 2020
- Final Domestic Deadline: June 30, 2020 (full time program subject to space availability)
* The full-time MBA cohort is a fall start only. Students may take a full time course load in other terms but will not be a part of our cohort experience and will not have access to most daytime courses.
To apply for the Lindner MBA you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Current résumé
- Essay (you can preview the essay for your program by starting an application)
- Scanned transcripts
- Contact information for two references who will provide letters of recommendation electronically, we prefer at least one professional reference
- GMAT/GRE or an approved waiver, please note, any submitted test scores will be considered regardless of waiver eligibility. Please note, under certain circumstances the MCAT and LSAT will also be accepted.
- IELTS or TOEFL score (International applicants only)
Entrance exam waiver options
You may be eligible for an entrance exam waiver if you:
- Graduated from a University of Cincinnati degree program within the last three years with a 3.5 GPA or better;
- Successfully completed a prior graduate degree in a relevant field;
- Have seven or more years of relevant professional experience that demonstrates advancement;
- Have a professional certification/licensure with relevant professional experience; or,
- Have at least three years of relevant professional experience and a 3.0+ GPA from a prior degree program.
Full-time MBA cohort applicants who are chosen to move past the first round of application review will be asked to submit a virtual interview proctored by Kira Talent. You will be notified via email when selected for this round and will have two weeks to complete the interview.
The program makes every effort to review and respond to applicants in a timely manner, typically within two to three weeks of the application being completed. During peak periods, or very early in the admission cycle, additional processing time may be needed.