Weekly information sessions
Lindner International Programs will have individual advising appointments during Summer 2023 in lieu of weekly information sessions, which will return for the Fall 2023 semester.
To schedule an appointment, contact Director Lee Armstrong (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Emily Brichant (email@example.com) or use My Bearcat Network.
We believe impactful engagement in global knowledge and experiences is essential to developing innovative business leaders.
We are here to support the Lindner community by:
- Designing faculty-led study abroad programs.
- Facilitating and supporting incoming and outgoing semester exchange programs.
- Advising students on international opportunities.
- Assisting with global content for new and existing Lindner courses.
- Administering short course programs for partner institutions.
- Coordinating international visiting scholars.
- Organizing international business workshops and seminars.
- Connecting faculty with international teaching and research opportunities with partner institutions.
What is a business study abroad program?
Take a look at what is possible. In December 2019, Lindner students participated in a study abroad program to Universidad del Desarrollo (UDD) in Santiago, Chile.
The program not only provided students with a hands-on experience of the Chilean economy, but allowed them to immerse themselves in the Chilean and South American culture.
Lindner International Programs Office
1338-1342 Carl H. Lindner Hall