We believe impactful engagement in global knowledge and experiences is essential to developing innovative business leaders.
We are here to support the Lindner community by:
- Designing faculty-led study abroad programs.
- Facilitating and supporting incoming and outgoing semester exchange programs.
- Advising students on international opportunities.
- Assisting with global content for new and existing Lindner courses.
- Administering short course programs for partner institutions.
- Coordinating international visiting scholars.
- Organizing international business workshops and seminars.
- Connecting faculty with international teaching and research opportunities with partner institutions.
What is a business study abroad program?
Take a look at what is possible. In December 2019, Lindner students participated in a study abroad program to Universidad del Desarrollo (UDD) in Santiago, Chile.
The program not only provided students with a hands-on experience of the Chilean economy, but allowed them to immerse themselves in the Chilean and South American culture.
Lindner International Programs Office
1338-1342 Carl H. Lindner Hall
Individual advising appointments available through My Bearcat Network:
- Rebecca Meurer: Semester abroad and short-term programs
- Gwen Roemer: Short-term programs
- Lee Armstrong: Semester abroad