How to schedule an appointment
Students may schedule appointments with advisors online by using the "Starfish" scheduling tool which is integrated into Blackboard. Students who need assistance may come into the Undergraduate Programs Office, 105 Lindner Hall or telephone 513-556-7030. Advising appointments are not scheduled through email.
Drop-in advising hours
Drop-in advising for quick questions is available the first few days of each semester. Students who have more extensive concerns or wish to discuss graduation are encouraged to make appointments with advisors after the drop-in period has ended.
Monday, January 14, 2019, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.; 2:00-5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.; 2:00-5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Tips and information
- Appointments must be scheduled at least one day in advance.
- During the heaviest registration periods, you may need to schedule at least two weeks in advance to schedule a meeting time.
- Using the Starfish scheduling tool, you have access to your schedule in real time, should you need to make any adjustments to it.
- Due to the student-to-advisor ratio, it is recommended that students plan ahead to schedule advising appointments.
- Our goal is to try to see students within a shorter time frame. However, appropriate planning and awareness are necessary on the part of each student as well. Appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes.
- Students who do not arrive on time for an appointment will be asked to reschedule so as not to disrupt other student appointments. If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please enter this on the Starfish scheduling tool or notify the office by calling 513-556-7030.
The Spring 2019 graduation application deadline is February 5, 2019.
The Summer 2019 graduation application deadline is June 4, 2019.