How to schedule an appointment
Students may schedule appointments with advisors online by using My Bearcat Network.
Students who need assistance with appointment scheduling may come into the Undergraduate Programs Office, 1st floor Lindner Hall or call 513-556-7030. Advising appointments are not scheduled through email.
Spring 2023 Drop-in Advising
Tips and information
- Due to advising capacity, students are not able to schedule same-day appointments.
- During the heaviest registration periods, you may need to schedule at least two weeks in advance to schedule a meeting time.
- Using the My Bearcat Network, you have access to your schedule in real time, should you need to make any adjustments to it.
- Due to the student-to-advisor ratio, it is recommended that students plan ahead to schedule advising appointments.
- Our goal is to try to see students within a shorter time frame. However, appropriate planning and awareness are necessary on the part of each student as well. Appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes.
- Students who do not arrive on time for an appointment will be asked to reschedule so as not to disrupt other student appointments. If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please enter this on My Bearcat Network or emailing your advisor.