Resources For Students
As a Lindner College of Business student, you will create a customized roadmap for cultivating professionalism, academics, character, and engagement that fits your personal goals and enables career success. This model is known as PACE.
The Lindner Career Services team is here to help you develop those professional characteristics for career success. We'll help you:
- Acquire teamwork skills and the ability to present yourself with confidence;
- Strengthen your resume through international and local co-op or internship opportunities;
- Develop interview, etiquette, presentation, and writing skills through focused coursework beginning freshman year;
- Fuel career planning through support from our career services team.
This guide features answers to your career questions and advice on topics from resume writing and interviewing to the do's and don'ts of professional attire.
The Career Guide is available here as a PDF download.
Dress to Impress guide
First impressions go a long way. Our Dress to Impress Guide includes advice on what to wear (and not wear) and several examples for both business casual and business professional dress.
The Dress to Impress guide is available here as a PDF download.
To utilize the GoinGlobal database please log in to HireUC.
Have questions on how to use Handshake? Access additional tips and video tutorials.
Follow us on social media
- Job search strategies
- Mock interviews
- Resume and LinkedIn profile critiques
- Career assessments
- Career conversations