Resources For Employers
Looking for great talent? Look no further.
Lindner Career Services offers a variety of resources for employers to tap into a rich talent pool of business problem solvers.
- Learn more about hiring a co-op – Want to hire a Lindner co-op but not sure where to start? Download our guide to learn more about the co-op process.
- Post a job – The best way to connect to students seeking employment (co-op, full-time, and part-time) is via Handshake, UC's job portal.
- Connect with Lindner students – Explore our catalog of on-campus recruiting activities to engage with our students in person or virtually.
- Engage with the Lindner Career Services team – Lindner’s career coaches are specialized by major, so we can personally connect you to talent within the discipline(s) for which you’re hiring.
- Check out our events – From career fairs to resume reviews, we host a variety of events throughout the year to connect you with top-notch students.
- View placement statistics – Is your company offering a competitive salary or hourly wage? Check out our co-op and full-time placement data, updated annually.