Resources For Employers
Looking for great talent? Look no further.
Lindner Career Services offers a variety of resources for employers to tap into a rich talent pool of business problem solvers.
- Learn more about hiring a co-op. Want to hire a Lindner co-op but not sure where to start? Download our guide to learn more about the co-op process.
- Post a job. The best way to connect to students seeking employment (co-op, full-time, and part-time) is via Handshake, UC's job portal. Follow this how-to guide to post your open positions.
- Connect with Lindner students. Explore our catalog of on-campus recruiting activities to engage with our students in person or virtually.
- Engage with the Lindner Career Services team. Lindner’s award-winning career coaches are specialized by major, so we can personally connect you to talent within the discipline(s) for which you’re hiring.
- Check out our events. From career fairs to boutique events, we host a variety of options throughout the year to connect you with top student talent.
- Crunch the numbers. Is your company offering a competitive salary or hourly wage? Check out our co-op and full-time placement data, updated annually.