The COVID-19 global pandemic will have economic aftershocks for businesses and the professionals businesses employ for years to come.
As a service to Greater Cincinnati, the Carl H. Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati has a renewed dedication to helping our region's workforce recover, pivot and grow during this uncertain time.
Since 1906, the nationally ranked Carl H. Lindner College of Business has enabled students to develop problem-solving skills and hone their business acumen through rigorous academics and harnessing the power of Greater Cincinnati's vibrant business community.
The Lindner MBA
It's your degree. Personalized, customized and immersive, our MBA program welcomes individuals from all professions and educational backgrounds who want to level up their business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Joint degree options in art administration, law and medicine
- Program outline and requirements
- Get to know some of our esteemed MBA alumni
Specialized Masters Programs
You’re an individual. Your experiences, skills, and goals are unique. A specialized master's program provides you the opportunity to hone your specific business interests into marketable expertise, all at your own pace.
- Master of Science in Accounting
- Master of Science in Applied Economics
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Arts in Human Resources
- Master of Science in Information Systems
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Tax (Online)
Fast. Focused. Relevant. Lindner's graduate certificate programs are a unique, stand-alone option for business professionals seeking specialized knowledge of a specific business function or opportunities to train across disciplines.
Graduate certificates can be completed in as few as eight months and subsequently applied towards an MBA or relevant specialized master's degree.
Upcoming (Virtual) Information Sessions
- June 17, 2020, 6 p.m.
Specialized Information Sessions
- Master of Science in Applied Economics: June 4, 2020, 2 p.m.
- Master of Science in Finance: May 26, 2020, 5 p.m.
- Master of Science in Finance: June 1, 2020, 5 p.m.
- Master of Science in Finance: June 8, 2020, 5 p.m.