Academic Advising Appointments
How to Schedule an Appointment
Students may schedule appointments with advisors online by using the "Starfish" scheduling tool which is integrated into Blackboard. Students who need assistance may come into the Undergraduate Programs Office, 105 Lindner Hall or telephone (513) 556-7030. Advising appointments are not scheduled through email.
Tips and Information
- Appointments must be scheduled at least one day in advance.
- During the heaviest registration periods, you may need to schedule at least two weeks in advance to schedule a meeting time.
- Using the Starfish scheduling tool, you have access to your schedule in real time, should you need to make any adjustments to it.
- Due to the student-to-advisor ratio, it is recommended that students plan ahead to schedule advising appointments.
- Our goal is to try to see students within a shorter time frame. However, appropriate planning and awareness are necessary on the part of each student as well. Appointments are scheduled for 30 minutes.
Walk-in advising for quick questions is available the first few days of each semester. Students who have more extensive concerns or wish to discuss graduation are encouraged to make appointments with advisors after the walk-in period has ended.
Students who do not arrive on time for an appointment may be asked to reschedule so as not to disrupt other student appointments. If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please enter this on the Starfish scheduling tool or notify the office by calling (513) 556-7030.
Academic Advising Office
Undergraduate Programs Office
105 Carl H. Lindner Hall
Located on the first floor of Carl H. Lindner Hall [PDF map]
Monday, August 27th 9 a.m.- 12 p.m., 2 p.m.- 5 p.m.
Tuesday, August 28th 9 a.m.- 12 p.m., 2 p.m.- 5 p.m.
Wednesday, August 29th 9 a.m.- 12 p.m.
Monday - Friday:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Fall 2018 Graduation Application Deadline is September 18th, 2018.
The Spring 2019 Graduation Application Deadline is February 5, 2019.