Classrooms in Carl H. Lindner Hall are equipped with state-of-the-art technology. Base resources in each classroom are as follows:
- Instructor PC
- High-performance PC running the latest Windows 10. Includes all software used in Lindner coursework.
- Touch-screen monitor
- Acts as preview for multiple sources as well as enabling instructors to write notes on PowerPoints, etc. and have them projected to the class in real time
- Laptop/iPad/BYOD hookup
- For instructors who prefer to use their personal device. Includes adapters to support HDMI, DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, DVI, USB-C, Lightning
- Dual Projectors and screens
- High-definition, high-lumen projectors beaming to 110-inch diagonal screens, including side screens for better visibility in larger classrooms
- Document camera
- Enables instructors to project documents to the classroom screens, project while writing notes or formulas, etc.
- Solstice pod
- Allows for wireless projection to classroom screens from any device that can connect to the UC_Secure wireless network
- Lectern, wireless, and lavalier microphones
- To accommodate multiple teaching styles. Vocals are piped through speakers in the ceiling
- AMX control panel
- Intuitive touch-screen interface controls projection from multiple sources to multiple screens
- echo360 recording equipment
- Instructors have the option to have their lectures automatically recorded during scheduled class meetings and later publish the videos in Canvas
- Built-in web conferencing
- For use with WebEx on the instructor PC. Utilizes cameras, microphones, and monitors installed within each classroom
- Proctor cameras
- Enables real-time and/or recorded visual proctoring during exams
- Telephone capabilities
- Instructors can easily call guest speakers directly from the AMX panel; microphones in the ceiling direct classroom audio to the call while the guest speaker’s voice is played over the classroom speakers
For more information, please see this video tutorial of standard classroom technology (requires login).
To assist students with their required laptops, every classroom is also outfitted with electric outlets either in the desks or around the perimeter walls.
To request use of Lindner Hall classrooms, you must be a Lindner College of Business faculty or staff member. Please complete room reservation requests here.