Undergraduate Study Abroad Programs
Due to COVID-19, fall 2020 study abroad programs have been cancelled. Special Topics (INTB) courses will be offered on "Doing Business in Chile" and "Doing Business in UAE" which will include virtual company visits and speakers from the respective countries.
Past fall programs with December travel
Spring 2021 programs (tentative)
Travel during May break
- Canada: First-year Kolodzik Business scholars
- Croatia: International Negotiation
- Italy: Retail Marketing in Milan
- South Africa: Empowering Small Business Owners, Marketing
- Spain: International Management
- United Kingdom: Business, Economy, and Culture. Early career experience only open to freshmen and sophomores
Summer 2021 programs
- France and Belgium: International Business and Language electives. Learn about the European Union and the impact of the Euro common currency. Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Eight weeks long; 12 credits.
- France and Slovenia: International Business and Language electives. Spend three weeks in France and three weeks in Slovenia. Open to juniors and seniors. Six weeks long; 12 credits.
Semester exchange programs
- Cork, Ireland: International Business and Humanities elective. Study in Cork, a world cultural heritage site.
- Linz, Austria: International Business and Language elective. Take class with Austrian and international students and learn German.
- Louvain, Belgium: International Business and Language elective. Study European business at one of Europe's oldest universities and learn French.
- Montreal, Canada: International Business and Language electives. Course options in French, English and Spanish.
- Nantes, France: International Business and French elective.
- Toulouse, France: International Business and French elective.