Undergraduate Study Abroad Programs
Travel during Fall Reading Days
- Canada: Business Fellows first-year experience. Only open to Business Fellows freshmen.
Travel in December
- India: Doing Business in India. Open to upper classmen.
- Mexico: Doing Business in Mexico. Open to upper classmen.
- Chile: Doing Business in Chile.
- United Arab Emirates: Doing Business in the Middle East.
Travel in January
- Australia: Economics of Immigration
Travel during spring break
- Canada: Kolodzik Business freshmen
- Ghana: Microfinance and Empowerment of Women
- Spain: International Management
- United Kingdom: Business, Economy, and Culture. Early career experience only open to freshmen and sophomores
Travel during May break
- China: International Business in China
- Croatia: International Negotiation
- Germany: European Systems and Operations
- Italy: Retail Marketing in Milan
- Mexico: International Accounting and Finance
- Scotland and Ireland: Business, Economy, and Culture. Early career experience only open to freshmen and sophomores.
- South Africa: Empowering Small Business Owners, Marketing
- France and Belgium: International Business and Language electives. Learn about the European Union and the impact of the Euro common currency. Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Eight weeks long; 12 credits.
- France and Slovenia: International Business and Language electives. Spend three weeks in France and three weeks in Slovenia. Open to juniors and seniors. Six weeks long; 12 credits.
- Italy: Marketing and Italian language and culture electives. Address social issues from a business framework while also immersing yourself in Italy’s language, history and culture.
Semester exchange programs
- Cork, Ireland: International Business and Humanities elective. Study in Cork, a world cultural heritage site.
- Linz, Austria: International Business and Language elective. Take class with Austrian and international students and learn German.
- Louvain, Belgium: International Business and Language elective. Study European business at one of Europe's oldest universities and learn French.
- Montreal, Canada: International Business and Language electives. Course options in French, English and Spanish.
- Nantes, France: International Business and French elective.
- Toulouse, France: International Business and French elective.