Undergraduate Study Abroad Programs
- Canada: Business Fellows first-year experience. Only open to Business Fellows freshmen.
Travel during spring break
- France: Luxury Marketing
- Germany: Financial Markets and Real Estate
- Spain: International Management
- London: Business, Economy, and Culture. Early career experience only open to freshmen and sophomores.
Travel during May break
- Australia: Economics of Immigration
- Canada: Kolodzik Business freshmen
- Germany: European Systems and Operations
- Italy: Retail Marketing in Milan
- Mexico: International Accounting and Finance
- South Africa: Empowering Small Business Owners, Marketing
- Scotland and Ireland: Business, Economy, and Culture. Early career experience only open to freshmen and sophomores.
- China: International Business in China, International Business elective. Travel for three weeks in May. Open to juniors and seniors; six credits.
- France and Belgium: International Business and Language electives. Learn about the European Union and the impact of the Euro common currency. Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Eight weeks long; 12 credits.
- France and Slovenia: International Business and Language electives. Spend three weeks in France and three weeks in Slovenia. Open to juniors and seniors. Six weeks long; 12 credits.
Semester exchange programs
- Cork, Ireland: International Business and Humanities elective. Study in Cork, a world cultural heritage site.
- Linz, Austria: International Business and Language elective. Take class with Austrian and international students and learn German.
- Louvain, Belgium: International Business and Language elective. Study European business at one of Europe's oldest universities and learn French.
- Mannheim, Germany: International Business, Information Systems, and German elective. Study in the largest Baroque palace in Germany.
- Montreal, Canada: International Business and Language electives. Course options in French, English and Spanish.
- Nantes, France: International Business and French elective.
- Paris, France: International Business elective.
- San Jose, Costa Rica: International Business and Spanish and Liberal Arts electives.
- Toulouse, France: International Business and French elective.