Undergraduate Short-Term Programs
Short-Term Programs Roadmap
Do you want to travel with a group of students and two faculty members? A faculty-led study abroad program may be the right fit for you. Find out how to apply with our short-term program roadmap coming soon!
- Australia - INTB 5022: Economics of Immigration with Michael Jones, PhD
Open to students who have taken ECON 1001, ECON 1002, MKTG 2080, INTB 3080
- Chile- INTB 5012: Doing Business in Chile with Professor Gema Bahns
Open to students who have taken MKTG 2080, INTB 3080, MGMT 3080, OM 3080
- Germany - INTB 3092: Systems and Operations with Professor Rob Rokey
Open to students who have taken INTB 3080, OM 3080, IS 2080C
- India - INTB 5033: Doing Business in India with Professor Asawari Deshmukh
Open to students who have taken ECON 1001, ECON 1002
- United Arab Emirates - INTB 5023: Doing Business in the Middle East with Chuck Matthews, PhD
Open to students who have taken MKTG 2080, INTB 3080, MGMT 3080
To be announced soon!