LCB-Bridge Summer 2020 Technology Support
Students participating in the LCB-Bridge program in summer 2020 will need the following technology:
- Computer system i3 or AMD system that runs Windows 10 or MAC OSX.
- The Lindner College of Business recommends Windows 10 over MAC OSX.
- Ability to participate in a virtual class.
- Camera equipped laptop or Webecam.
- Headset or system with speakers and microphone.
- Internet access - High speed preferred - 50 mb minimum.
- Ability to install/use the following applications:
If you have any questions or concerns or equipment needs, please email Jason Jones at email@example.com with the subject line “Bridge Program Student- Need Technical Support.”