Specialized Academic and Experience-based Learning
An overview of Lindner Business Honors' academic and professional development opportunities for students.
Our Lindner Business Honors faculty create a culture of continuous improvement that challenges top-performing students to be able to solve the problems of today’s global business environment.
Leo Lozano, PhD, associate professor, department of operations, business analytics, and information systems
Programmatic experiences include:
- A minimum of three co-op experiences
- Specialized recruiting and company events in honors course sections and through domestic travel opportunities known as "study away"
- First-year, faculty-led study abroad experience during spring break to Mexico
- Flexibility to pursue other study abroad opportunities with additional funding support
- Lunch-n-Learn events bringing business professionals, alumni, faculty and Honors students together in small group discussions
- Accelerated curriculum prepares you for co-op experiences as early as the summer after your first year.
|Year 1 Fall
|Year 1 Spring
|Year 2 Fall
|Year 2 Spring
Intro to Marketing
Essentials of Business
Career Success Strategies
Pathways to Business
Business Analytics I
Cultural Competency Study Abroad in Mexico
Business Analytics II
Bennis Leadership Accelerator
Intro to Finance
Intro to Management
Global Business Environment with Study Abroad