The Carl H. Lindner Honors-PLUS Program is a unique and challenging honors program within the Carl H. Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati.
This 5-year, cohort-based program incorporates:
- A demanding business honors curriculum
- An enhanced, six semester, paid co-operative education program
- A 10 day domestic study program
- A 5 week intensive international study abroad program
- Widespread business exposure and deliberate leadership training
All Lindner Honors-PLUS students receive an annual full in-state tuition scholarship per semester up to a maximum of 8 semesters of academic study when combined with any earned Cincinnatus award.
Any additional award(s) earned beyond the combined Lindner Honors-PLUS and Cincinnatus scholarships, if earned, may be applied to annual fees, room and board charges, and out of state fees which are the responsibility of the student.