Communities, Faculty and Staff
Lindner Business Honors provides a personalized, vibrant and inclusive community, as well as dedicated faculty and staff to support students.
The relationships that form are a tribute to what it means to be a lifelong Bearcat, starting while in Honors and continuing well beyond.
Roseann Hassey, PhD, marketing associate professor-educator
Personalized Lindner Business Honors Communities
- Living-Learning Community in Morgens Hall
- Leadership opportunities with the Lindner Business Honors Student Board
- Community building through:
- Lindner Business Honors Leadership Experience Retreat at Higher Ground.
- Revolving workshops and trainings about relevant topics decided by students.
- Johnson Investment Counsel Business Etiquette Dinner
- Participation in one of two legacy communities:
- Lindner Business Honors Student Board events:
- Welcome cookout
- Community graduation events
- Networking with alumni, such as coffee chats, learning events, classroom engagements, etc.
- Mentorship and networking throughout the community student body, focused on first- and second-year students.
- Specialized seminars
- Formals and more social events
- Access to corporations and alumni for networking in Cincinnati and beyond! There are more than 1,500 Honors alumni across the country and around the world.
- Opportunity to attend the college’s annual Cincinnati Business Achievement Awards.
- Alumni Board whose mission is to foster alumni-student relationships through professional and personal development events, partnering with the Student Board to innovate programming that expands upon existing and current events.
- Specialized recruiting and company events in honors course sections.
Dedicated Infrastructure of Lindner Business Honors Faculty and Staff
- Highly regarded faculty teaching Honors sections that embrace the theme of business problem solving.
- Specialty sections of:
- Accelerated First Year Essentials of Business includes Project Innovation
- Project Impact course that collaborates with Honors company partners woven into laddered problem solving in upper-level honors sections.
- Bennis Leadership Accelerator
- Career Success Strategies
- Capstone Consulting
- Dedicated honors directors, assistant directors, advisors, career coaches and faculty to help you successfully find co-ops, post-graduate employment and ensure you maximize the value of your Lindner Business Honors experience.
- Alumni Honors Advisory Boards and Student Honors Advisory Boards that continually innovate to meet the needs of the students and environment with special topic lunch and learns, networking engagements, etc.