Change Management Masterclass
Spend time with Lindner College of Business leaders who engage in problem-solving around the world and within our own college through collaborative research with students and colleagues, as well as teaching.
This three-part presentation series is brought to first-year students and their families by Dean Marianne Lewis, PhD, Associate Dean for Academic Programs Steve Slezak, PhD, and Associate Dean for Impact & Partnerships Chuck Sox, PhD.
During this challenging time, we hope these seminars will help you to build your UC Community and learn more about our college's dedication to creating problem solvers and business leaders.
Leading through Change for Innovation & Resilience
Managing Risk for Disciplined & Flexible Decision Making
- Steve Slezak, PhD, Lindner College of Business, Associate Dean of Academic Programs.
- Charles Appeadu, PhD, Lindner College of Business, Associate Professor of Finance, Real Estate, Insurance & Risk Management.
- Michelle Johns, PhD, Lindner College of Business, Educator, Academic Director for International Programs, Department of Management.
Leveraging Data for Learning & Agility
- Chuck Sox, PhD, Lindner College of Business, Associate Dean of Impact & Partnerships.
- Michael Jones, PhD, Lindner College of Business, Associate Professor of Economics.
- Stephen Jones, Lindner College of Business Adjunct Instructor, Department of Operations, Business Analytics, and Information Systems.