Lindner Inclusion Partners
An Office of Inclusive Excellence Lindner Inclusion Partner is a Lindner student organization that has a diversity and inclusion focus or is identity-based. Lindner Inclusion Partner organizations will support, celebrate and empower their members while contributing to the cultural awareness in the Lindner College of Business and the University of Cincinnati as a whole. Lindner Inclusion Partners will promote fairness, respect and a culture of belonging in the college.
Become an Inclusion Partner
Submit your application by June 15 to be an inclusion partner for fall 2022/spring 2023. Student organizations, who will require a faculty or staff advisor to administer funds, will be notified by email by July 1 of their status.
Current Inclusion Partners
Lindner Women in Business
Lindner Women in Business prepares emerging leaders for future endeavors by providing allies, perspective and resources.
- President: Annika Braaten, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty advisor: Roseann Hassey, email@example.com, 513-556-1023
- Faculty advisor: Melinda Hubbard, firstname.lastname@example.org, 513-556-7137
Pride at Lindner
Pride at Lindner (PaL) supports LGBTQ+ folks and allies at the University of Cincinnati and Cincinnati as a whole through programming and community. PaL inspires its members to be educated, inclusive and empowered in their personal and professional lives.
- President: Aaron Bialon, email@example.com
- Advisors: Nadia Ibrahim-Taney, firstname.lastname@example.org and Melissa Newman, email@example.com
Assistant Director, Office of Inclusive Excellence