Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Lindner MBA: Where a year of hard work creates a lifetime of opportunity.
Stepping out of the work force for a period of time – even just 12 months – is a big investment in both time and earning potential so the University of Cincinnati Lindner College of Business MBA experience is designed to maximize your return on investment and maximize the impact on your career.
Our MBA program has earned the highest rankings jump of any MBA program in the United States over the past three years in U.S. News & World Report because our world-renowned faculty and staff is focused on what matters most: preparing you to secure the job of your dreams from Day One. In fact, we’re so successful that Bloomberg Businessweek ranked us among the Top 15 full-time MBA programs in the nation for securing full-time employment within three months of graduation. And we accomplish all this in one year instead of two—now that’s value!
We’re able to accomplish this because here at Lindner we know that, in order to best prepare you for your future, classroom learning must be seamlessly combined with real world work experiences. As a result, we provide you with strong connections to one of the nation’s business hubs, a customized portfolio of real-world learning experiences to choose from and access to some of the nation’s most renowned faculty and researchers.
A University of Cincinnati Lindner College of Business MBA will help you build your skills and develop your talents in a way that will open the right doors for you. We’re able to do this due to our small, personalized program, customized career development and immersive learning experiences, as well as strong ties to an exceptional business community.
The Lindner MBA program is one of the nation’s finest. Some of our national accolades are highlighted below:
- Earned the biggest three-year rankings jump of any MBA program in the United States in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked the #1 best value MBA program in the country based on academic quality, job placement success and affordability by College Atlas
- Rated one of the Top 10 public MBA programs in the country by the nation’s top recruiters in Bloomberg Businessweek in 2014
- Ranked one of the Top 25 full-time public MBA programs by Bloomberg Businessweek in 2014
- Ranked one of the Top 15 online MBA programs in North America by CEO Magazine
- Named one of the Top 10 MBA programs for Highest Financial Value Upon Graduation in 2012 by U.S. News & World Report