Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Lindner MBA: It’s YOUR degree
A Lindner MBA will help you build skills and develop talents in a way that will open the right doors for you. We’re able to do this do this because our program is small, personalized, customized, and immersive.
The program is uniquely designed to fit each of our student’s specific needs and consist of 48 credit hours: 10 credit hours of foundation classes, 26 credit hours of core classes and 12 credit hours of electives.
For recent graduates and those with relevant work experience the 10 credit hours of foundation classes can be waived. The 12 credit hours of electives can be used to customize your MBA to fit your specific needs by earning one of our 20+ graduate certificates.
Enrich your MBA experience by participating in one of our immersive study abroad experiences (required for full time cohort students), by visiting with your personal career coach or by getting involved in one of the country’s most dynamic business communities.
The Lindner MBA program is one of the nation’s finest. Some of our national accolades are highlighted below:
- Earned the biggest four-year rankings jump of any MBA program in the United States in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked number 1 in alumni satisfaction among Ohio institutions and public institutions in the Midwest in U.S. News & World Report.
- Ranked the #1 best value MBA program in the country based on academic quality, job placement success and affordability by College Atlas
- Ranked one of the Top 40 full-time public MBA programs by Bloomberg Businessweek
- Ranked one of the Top 20 online MBA programs in North America by CEO Magazine