Why Lindner for Accounting?
The University of Cincinnati Master of Science in Accounting is designed from the ground up to maximize the probability that our students pass their CPA exam on their first attempt. While the requirements to take the CPA exam differ from state to state, many examinations cover content that is not taught in most undergraduate programs.
The University of Cincinnati MS Accounting program is specifically designed to cover all of the material typically tested by the CPA exam. Graduates of the UC Lindner College of Business’ MS Accounting program are qualified to sit for not only the State of Ohio CPA exam, but also the CPA test proctored in most other states as well.
While the University of Cincinnati MS Accounting program focuses on passing the CPA exam, it also provides our students with the skills and knowledge they need to excel in the workplace once they have successfully passed the CPA exam. That’s one of the many reasons why the Public Accounting Report ranked the University of Cincinnati Master of Science in Accounting the No. 8 program in the United States.
Master of Science in Accounting ranked among the TOP 20 programs in the country by Public Accounting Report.
- Ranked one of the Top 20 in the country among accounting programs with 15 or fewer full-time faculty by Public Accounting Report
- Students can complete the program in as little as nine months with full-time and part-time program options
- Students are hired by many of the world’s most respected companies such as Kroger, Fifth Third Bank, Caterpillar, EY and KPMG
- Satisfies the educational requirements to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam in most states
- The nation’s top five accounting firms all have a significant Cincinnati presence
- Domestic graduates enjoy a 100% placement record
What You'll Learn
You’ll learn the skills and tools utilized by top accounting firms, plus gain a comprehensive knowledge in the core areas of business, and how to best apply those frameworks to real-world challenges.
Length of Program
The University of Cincinnati Master of Science in Accounting program may be completed as either a full- time student or as a part-time student and can be completed in as few as nine months.
TO LEARN MORE CONTACT:
Assistant Director of Graduate Recruitment