Hengehold Capital Management LLC
Hengehold Capital Management is a financial advisory and retirement planning firm and they help people plan for and live the longest vacation of their lives - retirement. Hengehold conducts business on the legs of their values:
- Doing what’s right and putting client’s interest first.
- We enjoy what we do, helping others – our clients, community and co-workers.
- We are committed to developing skills, expertise and wisdom to excel in our profession.
- We work as a team both internally and with our clients, building relationships with respect, fairness, care and professionalism.
Planning is their strength, helping individuals and families achieve a brighter future by creating financial plans that combine life and retirement goals. Hengehold tries to be thoughtful, resourceful and above all, great listeners. Their planning is a team effort and involves using their knowledge, technology, and wisdom to achieve financial success for their clients and their families.
Hengehold Capital Management constructs tax-efficient and risk managed solutions using the below steps:
- Complete a questionnaire to gather financial information about you and your family
- Conduct personalized cash flow analysis
- Establish portfolio objectives and risk parameters
- Build a tax efficient investment strategy
- Build investment portfolios and protect income with bond ladders
- Conduct due diligence using institutional analytics
- Continually evaluate, monitor and manage the progress of your portfolio
College Financial Planning Services: Their trained college specialists aim to educate parents on how to maintain their current lifestyle while continuing to fund retirement as well as pay for college.
Past/Current Involvement with the Goering Center
Hengehold joined the Goering Center in 2015 and during their first year they attended the Principles Course and the Next Generation Institute with five of their firm’s owners. Their COO is actively involved as a member of the membership committee and on the Board of Advisors.