Business owners and their consultants contact ComStock Advisors when they need to measure, enhance, preserve, and transfer the value of their business interests. Founded in 1996, we are a national financial advisory firm specializing in business, securities, and intellectual property valuations. We use sophisticated analysis and research to produce objective, defensible opinions. Our advice has been integral to helping hundreds of clients make well-informed business decisions, as well as formulate beneficial gifting and business succession plans
Services and/or Products:
- ESOPS & Employee Benefits services that determine whether an ESOP is appropriate and then help establish/maintain it, as well as provide advice on Profit Sharing Plans, Incentive Stock Option Plans, and other forms of synthetic equity.
- Litigation Services, including expert reports and/or court testimony that help clients and attorneys resolve financial disputes—from case evaluation through mediation, arbitration, or trial.
- Corporate Transactions services that boards of directors, owners, management, and buyers utilize when they need research, transaction expertise, valuation, and fairness opinions.
- Financial Reporting services that include independent estimates of fair value to comply with changing accounting standards.
- Trust Services that help bank trust departments effectively manage interests in closely held businesses by providing asset review and valuation services.
Past/Current Involvement with the Goering Center:
ComStock Advisors joined the Goering Center in 2007, both because we are a closely held business and because we provide specific professional services to closely held businesses. We have participated in Center events, have supported its mission and initiatives, and (since the two principals in our Cincinnati office are UC graduates) look forward to its continued growth and success.
Special Offer(s) for Goering Center Core Members:
ComStock Advisors will donate 5% of our received professional fees on any services provided to a Center Core Member directly to the Goering Center.