Strategic Planning Institute
Plan your next move
Business owners who engage in the Strategic Planning Institute will leave with a straightforward action plan that clarifies the future direction of their business and prioritizes the work that the business’ management team needs to lead.
What is the outcome?
Leave with three concise documents that will help communicate your strategy to your teams as well as track implementation.
Who is this for?
The program is designed for leadership teams who are serious about competing in their space and who are ready to take the steps necessary to implement a winning game plan.
What is the purpose?
Business teams will work together during this process to:
- Realize their winning aspiration and determine their optimal playing field
- Reveal their true competitive advantage and get real about whether it distinguishes the business from the competition
- Determine if all the operational pieces are in place to win
- Identify gaps in their management systems
- Outline the plan and assemble the team
- Define success, action steps and milestones
- Get accountability and stay on track with an onsite checkup session
This four-part program includes three, four-hour workshop sessions and one private, half-day session.
- The first three sessions are group sessions, led by Dr. Rajan Kamath, with a maximum of 15 companies participating.
- Guest speakers will share how they developed winning aspirations for their businesses and implemented a strategic plan to win in the marketplace.
- Table facilitators will help guide attendees through the process of laying the foundation for their business strategy.
- Approximately two months after the group sessions, Dr. Kamath will meet with your team in a private, half-day session, to review your progress and offer guidance for staying on track with implementation.
Rajan Kamath, PhD, demystifies strategy by taking the business of planning and making it easy to understand and simple to execute. He is a Lindner College of Business professor who works with CEOs and businesses worldwide to design and implement winning solutions. Rajan is also the CEO of Artesiaa Consulting, a Cincinnati-based firm providing strategy, culture, organization and change management services to leading companies like Haas-TCM, Cengage Learning (formerly Thomson), BPCL, and Procter & Gamble. In the last five years Rajan has dedicated himself to serving owners and leadership teams in companies large and small as they shape the future of their organizations.
The Strategic Planning Institute is designed exclusively for the Goering Center by Dr. Rajan Kamath. Using the backdrop of Playing to Win, a strategy building process from Harvard Business Review and former P&G CEO, Alan Lafley, Dr. Kamath will guide you through the basic principles to build a winning strategy for your business.
Who should attend?
Business owners, key employees, management teams, and major decision-makers in the business.
For more information about Strategic Planning Institute, contact Steve McLemore at 513-556-7409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.