Leadership Development Institute
The Leadership Development Institute helped me to better understand how to reach my potential to be the best leader for my team, and what I needed to work on to help us all succeed.
Aaron Hansen, President of Hansen Scaffolding
Accelerate your performance
At this 10-session, half-day workshop you will gain self-awareness, learn how to maximize your effectiveness as a leader and apply that knowledge in ways that optimize your company's performance.
Your family or private business has taken years, perhaps generations to build. Here's the opportunity to lead it into the future with a greater level of effectiveness. Through interactive workshops and practical application, you'll learn how to create an environment where people want to do their best.
The Leadership Development Institute (LDI) consists of 10 half-day sessions. Each session focuses on a particular aspect of leadership:
- Understanding self
- Working with others
- Building teams
- Problem solving
Session topics include:
- Strengths based leadership
- Personality style preferences
- Performance coaching
- Relationship management - emotional intelligence
- Relationship management - conflict and negotiation
- Team effectiveness and development
- Cultivating a culture of team engagement
- Leading change
- Problem solving and decision making
- Leading for high performance
The Leadership Development Institute is designed in partnership with LEI Consulting. Presenters include:
- Diane Egbers is owner of LEI Consulting and provides Executive Coaching, Leadership Development, Organizational Effectiveness, and Talent Management services. For the past 18 years, her passion and purpose is to serve senior leaders as a dynamic coach, facilitator and management consultant.
Brent Carter is a Senior Consultant / Executive Coach with LEI Consulting. With over 20 plus years of leadership development experience and specializations in leader assimilation and emotional intelligence, Brent has a passion for helping leaders become the next best version of themselves.
Register for the Leadership Development Institute
Who should attend: Business Owners, CEOs, COOs, Directors, Vice Presidents, General Managers, and Emerging Leaders
Where: The Goering Center, located at U Square in Clifton
When: LDI is offered in morning and afternoon sessions, and participants choose one session time to attend for the course of the institute.
Session dates for 2019: March 13, March 27, April 10, April 24, May 8, September 11, September 25, October 9, October 23, November 13. Summer team building culinary workshop is on June 5.
For more information on the Leadership Development Institute, contact Steve Hater, Membership Director at 513-556-7896.