University of Cincinnati Income Tax Conference
Thanks to all who helped make the 53rd Annual UC Income Tax Conference a success! We look forward to seeing you in 2021 for the 54th Annual UC Income Tax Conference.
Who should attend?
All tax and accounting practitioners, tax preparers, enrolled agents, city and state tax officials, attorneys, paralegals, bankers, financial planners and anyone whose business or profession is impacted by income tax law will benefit by attending this conference. New tax legislation enacted this year makes attending this year's conference especially important.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits and exam
- Participants can earn 16 CPE credits from the Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky Boards of Accountancy.
- Enrolled agents can earn 16 credits, including 13 hours of other federal tax law issues and three hours of federal tax law updates.
- CFPs can earn 16 CE credits
- Continuing Legal Education (CLE), 14 hours
- Eight additional Ohio CPE credits will be awarded for successfully passing a take-home exam.
The National Income Tax Workbook is the course material. The workbook will be mailed to you prior to the conference.