The Warren Bennis Leadership Initiative team has created an inventory to collect co-curricular and extracurricular leadership development programming at the University of Cincinnati.
- Co-curricular activities are those activities that are outside of but can complement the curriculum for a major or program.
- Extracurricular activities are those school-based activities not tied to a major or program.
Part of the mission of the Warren Bennis Leadership Initiative is to centralize these opportunities and make them more visible and accessible for the UC community. We invite faculty, staff, students, alumni and partners of the initiative to contribute programming to this inventory.
Examples of these programs could include, but are not limited to:
- Clubs and professional organizations
- Workshops, conferences or other types of training
- Programs designed to develop leadership within a specific discipline (e.g., developing soft skills for engineering majors)
- Experiences designed to build leadership capabilities and confidence (e.g., ropes course, outdoor adventures)
UC Leadership Curricular Programs
For more information on leadership-focused courses, certificates or degrees at the University of Cincinnati, visit UC's eCurriculum page.
Support the Warren Bennis Leadership Initiative
Honor a legacy of leadership and help develop the leaders of tomorrow by contributing to The Warren Bennis Leadership Institute Fund.