As part of our commitment to experiential learning, the Warren Bennis Leadership Institute engages with a number of partners within our community.
UC on Boards
This Office of Research-sponsored program will fund faculty and staff to participate in the BOLD program, offered in collaboration with the Leadership Council. Participants are prepared for leadership roles on non-profit boards.
Students on Boards
This workshop for students offered in collaboration with the Leadership Council in which a panel of community members who have served on non-profit boards share their experiences with students. Students will learn the importance of non-profits in the community, what serving on a board is like and how it can enhance your professional career, and how young professionals can get involved with non-profit boards.
- Student Consulting for Non-profit Organizations (SCNO)
- Non-profit Organizational Leadership Association (NOLA)
- Parkinson’s Together
- All We Are (AWA) Experience
- Camp Kesem
- ORGL 2010: How to Change the World
- ORGL 2048: Non-profit and Community Leadership
- ORGL 3008: Volunteer and Intern Management
- ORGL 3030: Ethical Issues in the Organization
- ORGL 3041: Fundraising and Donor Relations
- ORGL 4040: Grant Writing and Board Communication
- MGMT 4080: Leadership for Social Impact
- ENTR 5098: Entrepreneurship & Strategy Implementation
- MKTG 7041: Marketing for Social Change
- Study abroad opportunities
- And many others! Please contact us if your class involves nonprofits so that we can add it to this list.
Support the Warren Bennis Leadership Institute
Honor a legacy of leadership and help develop the leaders of tomorrow by contributing to the Warren Bennis Leadership Institute Fund.