Women in Finance Summit II
November 16, 6-8 p.m., Lindner Hall room 1220/1225
The purpose of "Women in Finance Summit II: Creating a Platform for Exploration and Mutual Support" is for students to ideate and create a new Lindner student organization to examine and advance issues of importance to women in financial markets and financial careers.
We will brainstorm and develop a concrete set of next steps that empowers the formation of a student leadership team to design and build this new organization, supported by faculty, administration and industry partners.
- 6 p.m.: Opening panel of women leaders from finance fields
- 6:30 p.m.: Networking and refreshments
- 7 p.m.: Ideation and creation breakouts
- 7:30 p.m.: Formation of concrete next steps
- Katie Kober, CFA, Bahl and Gaynor, Portfolio Analyst
- Vatey Limsreng, Fifth Third Bank, Capital Markets Risk, Quantitative Analyst II
- Laura Mattern, CFA, CFP, Johnson Investment Counsel, Senior Portfolio Manager
- Cindy Peebles, CPA, CGMA, Reynolds Jet, Vice President, Finance
- Shelly Rice, CPA, Western and Southern Financial Group, Vice President, Finance
Can't attend on November 16?
Join a discussion session on November 20 from 12-1 p.m. in the Johnson Investment Lab (Lindner Hall room 3120).