USI Insurance Services, LLC
USI is one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the world, delivering property and casualty, employee benefits, personal risk, program and retirement solutions to large risk management clients, middle market companies, smaller firms and individuals. Headquartered in Valhalla, New York, USI connects over 9,000 industry-leading professionals across approximately 200 offices to serve clients’ local, national and international needs. USI has become a premier insurance brokerage and consulting firm by leveraging the USI ONE Advantage®, an interactive platform that integrates proprietary and innovative client solutions, networked local resources and expertise, and enterprise-wide collaboration to deliver customized results with positive, bottom line impact. USI attracts best-in-class industry talent with a long history of deep and continuing investment in our local communities.
The Cincinnati location is the combination of Thomas E. Wood, Queen City Insurance, O’Leary-Kientz, Cross & Associates, Wells Fargo Insurance, Acordia and Frederick Rauh. Locally we have 190 full time associates, 1500 commercial clients and 24,000 personal lines customers.
Products and/or services
- Commercial Property & Casualty: including workers’ compensation, property coverage, general liability, auto liability, umbrella/excess, management professional services (MPS), cyber risk, environmental, product liability, international, claims and risk control, and more.
- Employee Benefits: including underwriting and analytics, HR services, population health management, compliance/healthcare reform, healthcare cost management, pharmacy benefit consulting, ancillary benefit consulting.
- Personal Risk: including property, homeowners, farm and ranch, automobile, umbrella, recreational, workers’ compensation for household staff, directors & officers/executive risk, and such specialized products as family office group excess, kidnap and ransom, identity theft and private collections.
- Retirement Consulting: including defined benefit, defined contribution, investment advisory, health and welfare administration, regulatory and compliance, employee communications and church plan solutions.
- Affinity Programs: providing a single source of comprehensive insurance and financial services products, member service and advocacy, persona-based strategic marketing, risk management and financial wellness tools for associations, affinity groups and select industries.
Past/current involvement with the Goering Center
- Member of the Board of Advisors for 5-plus years
- Corporate Partner for Goering Center events
- Premier Sponsor for the Family & Private Business Awards
- Active participant in member institutes
- Award scholarships for the Next Generation Institute™
Special offer for Goering Center Core Members
We offer a complimentary comprehensive analysis on your full insurance program including property, causality lines, and employee benefits for all Core Members. If there is no interest in an insurance review, we still would love to take you out to breakfast or lunch for networking opportunities.