Road Map Institute
Creating family harmony and lasting legacy
Family businesses that know how to manage conflict are better prepared to move forward and plan for the future. This two-weekend program helps you identify and clarify your family's collective values and build a plan to remain strong through multiple generations.
During this multi session workshop, you'll develop family business insights together by viewing and discussing a video case study involving typical family business issues.
- How to appreciate the issues of business families
- Practices that help families endure in harmony over time
- A common language that allows you to discuss and solve difficult issues together
- Establishing what your family and business will be known for
The Road Map Institutes is designed exclusively for the Goering Center by the Business Families Foundation. RMI facilitators are certified through this foundation and include:
- Roger Johannigman, President of Segue Insights, an advisory firm assisting business families.
- Linda Gravett, founder and senior partner of Gravett & Associates, an organizational development firm in Cincinnati.
- Larry Grypp, former president of the Goering Center and retired president and CEO of two Western & Southern Companies.
Register for RMI
Who should attend: All family members, whether active in the business or not, shareholders and non-family executives.
When: This program is scheduled around the availability of the participating families.
Where: RMI is offered in an intimate setting at a location that is convenient to the participating families.
For more information on the Road Map Institute, contact Steve McLemore at 513-556-7409.