2021 Awards Program
Each year, we at the Goering Center get to recognize, honor and celebrate local private and family businesses, large and small, that represent our ideals and what we know to be the qualities of great organizations.
As the pandemic continues to affect our world and our ability to hold our annual in-person awards gala, we at the Goering Center have accepted the challenge of creating excitement, joy and gratitude across our member community and beyond - virtually.
Monday September 13th, 2021
Friday September 17th, 2021
- The Cincinnati Business Courier will include our Family and Private Business Awards supplement featuring stories on all 2021 honorees, including our Rising Leader and Volunteer of the Year. These stories will also be available on our 2021 Honorees webpage.
- At 2 p.m. Carol Butler, Goering Center President, will stream LIVE at www.GoeringCenterAwards.com, where she will announce and deliver the two final awards to the 2021 Rising Leader and Volunteer of the Year
Honoree stories will be published to UC News and shared across social media in the days following the LIVE finale, and will also be featured in our September Newsletter on September 23rd.
Avoid your junk email folder
Please remember to add Goering@uc.edu to your "Safe Senders" list to ensure our emails don't go to your junk folder. In Outlook:
- Open any email (double click)
- In the "What do you want me to do" box at the top of the email type in "Junk Email Options"
- Open the tab called "Safe Senders"
- Make sure our email and/or domain (@uc.edu) is/are listed
If you have any questions about any of the above, please contact: