Goering Center Video Showcase
Welcome to our Video Showcase, where we are pleased to offer access to our most popular, recorded programs, on demand.
In 2020, the Goering Center introduced Connor Lokar, protégé of Alan Beaulieu, at our annual Economic Forecast program. Back for a repeat performance in 2021, Connor shares the best economic intelligence to help you reduce risk and drive practical and profitable business decisions. In addition, the University of Cincinnati Economics Center will present its findings from The Goering Center's first (2020) Economic Impact Study.
What we learned:
- Short-term and long-term economic forecasts;
- How the forecasts will directly impact us;
- Identification of Business Cycle Phases and what this means to us;
- Leading economic indicators of utmost importance to watch;
- Economic insight on inflation, interest rates, and taxes;
- Time-sensitive current events of public concern and how to expect them to affect the our businesses, as well as instructions for moving forward.
Help your team see what’s possible. Each of the five speakers at the 2020 Lift! conference will challenge you to interact and dive deep on topics that matter, right now. Share the videos with your teams, and make time for discussion after. Speakers include: Marianne Lewis, Dean, Lindner College of Business, “Leading and Thriving Through Tension;” Darice Michelle Thompson, Designed for Destiny, “Embracing Diversity;” Scott McGohan, McGohan Brabender, “Culture is an Inside Job;” Amanda Hill, Female Forward, “The Three Keys to Building an Enduring Brand;” Wendy LeBorgne, Voice Pathologist, Speaker, Author, “Why Your Communication Quotient Matters.”
Ready to participate in future Goering Center programs?