Gain insights and build relationships with the region's leaders
Associate Members are service providers who have an active interest in understanding the challenges and needs of family-owned and privately-held businesses (our Core Members) in order to help them. However, our Associate Members also pledge that they will not actively solicit or promote their business to our members so that we may maintain our sales-free, safe-haven environment*.
Associate Members benefit from the same membership pricing as our Core Members on all single-day programs and educational institutes. As a result they are encouraged to:
- Participate in Goering Center events and programs to gain insights into what their marketplace needs as well as gain visibility within it
- Add value to their clients by regularly bringing them as guests to events they feel would benefit them specifically
- Take advantage of our educational programs for their internal teams
- Help advance the Goering Center mission by volunteering to participate on committees (Membership, Marketing, Programs, Special Events, etc.) and/or by becoming a speaker and/or panelist
Being an Associate Member of the Goering Center allows me to gain timely insights and better understand the issues confronting Core Members, so that I, in turn, may be more valuable to my clients. This is not a networking or business development investment of time and money, but rather an investment in the value of my business.
Pam Beigh, CEO, SalesCORE
In addition to the above key benefits, the Goering Center publishes a Professional Services Registry, where anyone seeking professional support or products can identify member firms with the right expertise. In-line with our safe-haven policy, this allows Core Members to identify potential partners within the Goering Center community and reach out to them, without being solicited by them.
Lastly, if you are interested in being a speaker at a Goering Center event and/or are interested in having a Goering Center staff member come and speak at one of your events, please contact Jim Bax, Programs Director, at 513-556-7817 or email@example.com.
For additional information about Associate Membership, please contact our Membership Director, David Miller, at 513-556-5648 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: a business needn't be a family or privately-held business to become a Goering Center Associate Member.
- Artesiaa Global Consulting
- Barnes Dennig
- Bartlett Wealth Management
- Blue & Co
- Bricker & Eckler LLP
- Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
- Cincinnati Growth Partners
- Cincinnati Works
- CF Bank
- ComStock Advisors
- Concentric Wealth Management/Burke & Schiller CPA
- Entercation Info Inc.
- Family Enterprise Consulting, LLC
- First Commonwealth Bank
- FocalPoint Coaching
- Fort Washington Investment Advisors
- Fortifind Consulting
- Graydon Head Ritchey
- GBQ Partners
- Gilman Partners
- Hannibal Strategic Consulting Group
- Heritage Bank
- Ingenium Plus
- Kemba Credit Union
- LCNB Bank
- Leadership Excelleration
- Lighthouse Sales Advisors
- Lisa Bosse Coaching and Communication
- The Lyon Group
- Mellott & Mellott, PLL
- Mike Taylor Consulting
- O’Connor, Acciani & Levy
- Poppins Health
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- SalesCORE, LLC
- Segue Insights, LLC
- Strategic Property Exchanges
- T6 Group, LLC
- Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- The Evelo Singer Sullivan Group of Merrill Lynch
- The Rosselot Financial Group
- Thrive Village
- Valuation Research Corporation
- Verdant Commercial Capital
- VonLehman + Company, Inc.
- WesBanco Bank, Inc.
- Wide Margins, LLC
- Wood, Heron & Evans, LLP
*Goering Center Safe Haven Policy
The Goering Center respects the privacy of our members, and provides a safe-haven environment. Members agree not to "cold" market to or solicit other members, but are encouraged to buy from each other. Names, addresses and contact information are strictly confidential and are to be used only for member-to-member communications.