Report Your Co-op

man writing in a notebook

Make your co-op or internship official

Reporting ensures that your co-op or internship is recorded on your transcript and helps us keep accurate records of where students are working. Plus, it's FREE (Lindner does not charge a co-op fee)!

Reporting your co-op also creates a win-win scenario for our employers, who benefit from their partnership with Lindner Career Services.

How to report your Co-op

  1. Go to and log in with your 6+2 and central UC password.
  2. Click "Career Center" at the top of the page, then "Experiences."
  3. Click "Request an Experience."
  4. Choose the "Business Students: Lindner Professional Experience (LPE)" template with the correct type (full-time or part-time) and term.
  5. Complete all fields on the form, then click "Request Experience."

Once you complete and submit this form, a member from our team will enroll you in either LPE 3000 (for full-time internships) or LPE 3001 (for part-time internships). Keep in mind that this is a 0-credit course – because we don’t want you to have to pay UC to complete an internship. At the end of the term, you’ll receive a link to complete a Reflection Assessment about your experience. Successful completion of this assessment will result in a passing (P) grade for the co-op course.