Report Your Co-op
Make Your Co-op Official
Reporting ensures that your co-op is recorded on your transcript and helps us keep accurate records of where students are working. Plus, it's FREE (Lindner does not charge a co-op fee)!
Reporting your co-op also creates a win-win scenario for our employers, who benefit from their partnership with Lindner Career Services.
How to Report Your Co-op
- Go to uc.joinhandshake.com and log in with your 6+2 and central UC password.
- Click "Career Center" at the top of the page, then "Experiences."
- Click "Submit an Experience."
- Choose the "Lindner College of Business Students - Co-op/Internship" template with the correct term.
- Complete all fields on the form, then click "Submit Experience."
Once you complete and submit this form, a member of our team will enroll you in either LPE 3000 (for full-time co-op) or LPE 3001 (for part-time co-op). Keep in mind that this is a 0-credit course – because we don’t want you to have to pay UC to complete a co-op. During your co-op semester, you'll be provided links to complete two assessments, one initial and one final, about your experience. Successful completion of both assessments will result in a Passing (P) grade for the co-op course.
You must report your co-op by the following dates:
- Fall Semeter: October 15
- Spring Semester: February 15
- Summer Semester: June 15