Report Your Co-op
Make Your Co-op Official
Reporting ensures that your co-op is recorded on your transcript and helps us keep accurate records of where students are working. Plus, it's FREE (Lindner does not charge a co-op fee)!
Reporting your co-op also creates a win-win scenario for our employers, who benefit from their partnership with Lindner Career Services.
How to Report Your Co-op
- Go to uc.joinhandshake.com and log in with your 6+2 and central UC password.
- Click "Career Center" at the top of the page, then "Experiences."
- Click "Request an Experience."
- Choose the "Business Students: Full-Time Co-op or Business Students: Part-time Co-op template with the correct term.
- Complete all fields on the form, then click "Request Experience."
Once you complete and submit this form, a member from our team will enroll you in either LPE 3000 (for full-time co-op) or LPE 3001 (for part-time co-op). Keep in mind that this is a 0-credit course – because we don’t want you to have to pay UC to complete a co-op. At the end of the term, you’ll receive a link to complete a Reflection Assessment about your experience. Successful completion of this assessment will result in a passing (P) grade for the co-op course.
You must report your co-op by the following dates:
- Fall Semeter: October 15
- Spring Semester: February 15
- Summer Semester: June 15