Fill a Job Opening
Post on Handshake
Created with employers in mind, Handshake provides participating organizations with 24-hour access to one centralized location where you can:
- Post and manage an unlimited number of full-time positions, part-time roles and internships;
- Set parameters for job openings, such as major, GPA, etc.;
- Receive email notifications of applications and pending job posting expirations;
- Conduct a student search for qualified applicants;
- Manage on-campus interviews;
- Register online for career fairs and other events.
How to post a job or internship
- If your company does not yet have an account, visit Handshake to register. In the blue "Welcome to Handshake" box, click "Sign up for an Account," then follow the prompts to add your organization. Within two business days you will have site access.
- Once registered, log in to Handshake to post your full-time, co-op, part-time, or internship positions.
- To begin, click "Post a Job" from your home dashboard. You may also click "Jobs" on the left-hand navigation bar, then select "Create Job" in the uper right corner.
- Complete the required fields and select "Next" at the bottom of each page to navigate through the steps.
- Select "Create" at the bottom to review and post your job.
Recruit alumni through LinkedIn
If you are looking for seasoned professionals for your full-time roles, the Alumni Center's LinkedIn page is a great way to connect with UC talent. Visit Alumni LinkedIn and click on "Hire a UC Grad" to post your position. You do not have to be a UC alum to post positions on this page.
If you're a University of Cincinnati alumni and are looking to hire a fellow alumni, join the official University of Cincinnati Alumni Group on LinkedIn and start a discussion about your job opportunity. This group can only be accessed by UC alumni, current students, faculty, and staff.
Hosting on-campus interviews will help you in efficient recruiting by accomodating busy academic schedules of students.
Dates are available throughtout the Fall and Spring semester.
Types of on-campus interviews
Pre-select interview allows you to hire students from specific majors. You review resumes and determine which students best meet your requirements.
Reserve space for an on-campus interview. You build and manage the interview schedule.